This is a blog about the brilliant headlines that are written in British newspapers – because it’s been a long time since Super Caley Go Ballistic, Celtic Are Atrocious.
- The Daily Telegraph's take on the Chopard theft: CATCH ME IF YOU CANNES 5 days ago
- Golf headline of the year, definitely RT @GodOfHammers Simple, but good. From this month's Golf Today. http://t.co/gPmUWkjRkz 3 weeks ago
- Mind you, it's not as bad as this, which I saw in @guardianweekend a few months ago -things have come on since Saddam http://t.co/RLU8qDAjsH 1 month ago
- @mgmediamonkey on an unfortunate Thatcher/tits juxtaposition in The Sun: guardian.co.uk/media/mediamon… 1 month ago
- Another song-inspired bit of brilliance, this: http://t.co/5A94tSNmHs 1 month ago